Book titledPublish : Jun 2019, 28
Springer has published the book "Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure" edited by Ravi Sundaram, J.T. Shahu and V. Havanagi in two volumes.
This book presents selected papers from the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure (ISGTI 2018). The research papers cover geotechnical interventions for the diverse fields of policy formulation, design, implementation, operation and management of the different modes of travel, namely road, air, rail and waterways. This book will be of interest to academic and industry researchers working in transportation geotechnics, as also to practicing engineers, policy makers, and civil agencies.
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple