Book titledPublish : Jun 2019, 28
Springer has published the book "Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure" edited by Ravi Sundaram, J.T. Shahu and V. Havanagi in two volumes.
This book presents selected papers from the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure (ISGTI 2018). The research papers cover geotechnical interventions for the diverse fields of policy formulation, design, implementation, operation and management of the different modes of travel, namely road, air, rail and waterways. This book will be of interest to academic and industry researchers working in transportation geotechnics, as also to practicing engineers, policy makers, and civil agencies.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies