Book titledPublish : Jan 2019, 26
Springer Nature has announced publication of book titled "Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure" edited by Mr. Ravi Sundaram, J.T. Shahu and Vasant Havanagi. The book, being brought out in two volumes, covers the new trends and practises in geotechnical engineering for transportation infrastrucure. The e-book version is also being made available (ISBN 978-981-13-6713-7)
Click here to follow the link of the announcement: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811367120
This book presents selected papers from the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure (ISGTI 2018). The research papers cover geotechnical interventions for the diverse fields of policy formulation, design, implementation, operation and management of the different modes of travel, road-pavements, highways, hill-roads, raiways, metros, airports, etc. This book will be of interest topracticing engineers, academic and industry researchers working in transportation geotechnics, as also to policy makers, and civil agencies.
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has been selected by L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Icon...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract in Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL)-Package 3, Mumbai
- CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL Audit