Big Win! Project Seabird at KarwarPublish : Sep 2020, 16
The Indian Navy has appointed CENGRS as the Geotechnical Investigation agency for its prestigious Project Seabird – Phase IIA located at Karwar. The largest naval infrastructure project for India, it involves creation of a naval base at Karwar on the west coast of India. Upon completion, this $3 billion program and effort will provide the Indian Navy with its largest naval base on the west coast and also the largest naval base east of the Suez Canal. The new and expanded naval complex will be able to support several major warships, submarines and yard crafts. A specialised dockyard repair and maintenance facilities (with piers, wharfs, revetments, quay walls, etc.), covered dry berths for ships and submarines, new technologically advanced security and communication systems, a Naval Air Station (including multiple runways, hangars, housing, ordnance handling areas, services, personnel support infrastructure, etc.), various utilities systems as well as housing and residential complexes at multiple locations are some of the other facilities that the base will feature. Located on a partially hilly terrain along the coast, the project involves several technical and environmental challenges. The GTI program involves more than 126 deep boreholes and other field tests to be completed in a 6 month period.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!