Best Paper Award on “Innovations in Piling and Other Foundation Construction Techniques”Publish : Dec 2019, 09
Cengrs is happy to announce that the our paper titled, “Quality Assurance for Deep Bored Piles – A Case Study” by Sanjay Gupta, Ravi Sundaram and Sorabh Gupta published in the proceedings of 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Seoul 2017 has been adjudged as the best paper on “Innovations in Piling and Other Foundation Construction Techniques” published through Indian Geotechnical Society.
The award named IGS-Shri M.S. Jain Biennial Award is being presented to us at the Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2019 at Surat in December 2019.
The award is a recognition of our geotechnical expertise and commitment to excellence in the practice of geotechnical engineering. Cengrs is grateful to the Indian Geotechnical Society for confering this honour on us.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies