Best Paper Award on “Innovations in Piling and Other Foundation Construction Techniques”Publish : Dec 2019, 09
Cengrs is happy to announce that the our paper titled, “Quality Assurance for Deep Bored Piles – A Case Study” by Sanjay Gupta, Ravi Sundaram and Sorabh Gupta published in the proceedings of 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Seoul 2017 has been adjudged as the best paper on “Innovations in Piling and Other Foundation Construction Techniques” published through Indian Geotechnical Society.
The award named IGS-Shri M.S. Jain Biennial Award is being presented to us at the Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2019 at Surat in December 2019.
The award is a recognition of our geotechnical expertise and commitment to excellence in the practice of geotechnical engineering. Cengrs is grateful to the Indian Geotechnical Society for confering this honour on us.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!