All India Institute of Medical Sciences at GorakhpurPublish : Dec 2021, 15
Cengrs worked with L&T Ltd. to perform the geotechnical investigation for the newly developed All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Spread over a large area of about 112 acres, the study covered the Hospital and Ayush Blocks, Medical & Nursing College, Hospital Block, Hostels, Apartment Blocks and Dining Hall. The comprehensive investigation included boreholes, trial pits, electrical resistivity tests etc. The study indicated that the soils at site are not prone to liquefaction during earthquakes.
- Cengrs kicks off the geotechnical investigation for the new refinery at Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- National Webinar on Transportation Geotechnics
- BIS Subcommittee SD-II-06 on Pre-Construction Services
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter