7th International Conference on RECENT ADVANCES IN GEOTECHNICAL EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING AND SOIL DYNAMICS (7ICRAGEE)Publish : Jul 2021, 10
The 7th International Conference on RECENT ADVANCES IN GEOTECHNICAL EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING AND SOIL DYNAMICS (7ICRAGEE) is an unique and highly awaited event which is being conducted online due to the pandemic. Dates are 12 to 15 July 2021.
Keynote lectures by several national and international experts are the highlights of the conference.
A grear honor to Cengrs as Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director has been invited to Chair a Technical Session on 13th July and to contribute and participate in the international conference.
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies
- Webinar Lecture on Case Studies in Geotechnical Engineering for IGS Aurangabad Chapter
- Short Course on Soil Exploration organized by SC-7 subcommittee of Indian Geotechnical Society