5th International Conference on Transportation Geotechnics 2024 - Mr. Ravi Sundaram joins the Technical CommitteePublish : Jun 2023, 02
Cengrs is greatly honored that it's Director, Mr. Ravi Sundaram has been invited to join the Technical Committee of the 5th International Conference on Transportation Geotechnics (ICTG) 2024 to be held in Sydney from 20 to 22 November 2024, hosted by the University of Technology Sydney in collaboration with the ISSMGE’s Technical Committee TC202 (Transportation Geotechnics) and the Australian Geomechanics Society. The themes of the 5th ICTG embrace the related roles and activities of Ground Improvement (TC211) and Sustainability in Geotechnical Engineering (TC307). This major event is a platform to disseminate the most recent research and field advances to the geotechnical community around the globe through active pathways of academia and practice. Abstract submissions are now closed. Cengrs is excited that our abstract has been accepted. We are now working on preparing the full length paper. The themes of the Conference include all design, analysis, construction, maintenance, site investigations and field monitoring aspects of pavements, highways, railways and ports, including related ground Improvement methods and sustainability perspectives of current and future transportation infrastructure. Conference Website https://www.ictg2024.com.au
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!