250MW Solar Power Project, CPSU-1 & CPSU-2 at Nokhra, RajasthanPublish : May 2021, 06
With the thrust on clean energy and environment-friendly initiatives, Rajasthan has emerged as a major hub of solar power generation. Blessed with abundant sunshine for most parts of the year, the large expanse of land in the arid desert has emerged as an ideal location for installing photo-voltaic cells based solar power plants. NTPC has emerged as a front-runner in setting up such plants.
Two solar power plants, designated as CPSU-1 and CPSU-2, each of 300 MW capacity are being set-up by NTPC at Nokhra, 90 km from Bikaner.
Tata Power Solar Systems Limited, the turnkey contractor awarded the geotechnical investigation, installation and testing of initial piles to Cengrs. Based on the detailed geotechnical investigation and load tests, Cengrs worked in close association with Tata Powe Solar and NTPC to optimize the design of the short piles for the projects.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies