250MW Solar Power Project, CPSU-1 & CPSU-2 at Nokhra, RajasthanPublish : May 2021, 06
With the thrust on clean energy and environment-friendly initiatives, Rajasthan has emerged as a major hub of solar power generation. Blessed with abundant sunshine for most parts of the year, the large expanse of land in the arid desert has emerged as an ideal location for installing photo-voltaic cells based solar power plants. NTPC has emerged as a front-runner in setting up such plants.
Two solar power plants, designated as CPSU-1 and CPSU-2, each of 300 MW capacity are being set-up by NTPC at Nokhra, 90 km from Bikaner.
Tata Power Solar Systems Limited, the turnkey contractor awarded the geotechnical investigation, installation and testing of initial piles to Cengrs. Based on the detailed geotechnical investigation and load tests, Cengrs worked in close association with Tata Powe Solar and NTPC to optimize the design of the short piles for the projects.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!