160MW Solar Power Plant at Jaitsar, RajasthanPublish : May 2021, 06
Solar power has emerged as a major alternative and clean source of energy in India to augment power generation. Solar energy is the most readily available source of non-polluting renewable energy resources. India is moving towards an ambitious target of making renewable energy generation at par with thermal plants.
In solar photovoltaic (PV) plants, thousands of solar panels are installed which are usually supported on single short piles. Being lightly loaded, the pullout and lateral capacities of the piles under wind loading are the critical loading condition.
Partnering with Tata Solar, CENGRS carried out the geotechnical investigation, pile installation and load testing for Jaitsar 160MW Solar Power Plant at Jaitsar, District Ganganagar, Rajasthan being set up by NTPC. The project is spread over an area of 826 acres.
After a detailed geotechnical investigation followed by over 150 initial load tests on test piles installed across the site, Cengrs proposed use of 300 mm diameter short piles to support the solar panels.
- Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd. has successfully completed its tenth NABL audit
- Cengrs Geotechnica's Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝗣𝗧) - 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲...
- 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗛-𝟮𝟰𝟰 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗱𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗺𝘂 & 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶𝗿
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) & IGS-IIT Hyderabad Student Chapter Invited a Talk...
- 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗿𝗶 𝗥𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲!🎆
- Cengrs Geotechnica's First Webinar Unveils the Secrets of "Good" Geotechnics!