Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018Publish : Dec 2018, 29
Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivereed a keynote lecture titled "Foundations for Tall Buildings on Alluvial Deposits - Geotechnical Aspects" at the Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2018 held in Bangalore. The lecture highlighted the geotechnical design issues for tall buildings and presented a case study of a 39-storeyed building in Noida wherein detailed geotechnical investigation and advanced soil structure interaction analysis resulted in savings of over Rupees 260 million (26 crores) to the owner.
The technical paper has been included in a book titled "Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering" edited by Madhavi Latha by Springer Nature. Click on the link below:
- International Conference on Geotechnics for High Speed Corridors at Trivandrum (24-27 July 2019)
- Book titled "GEOTECHNICS FOR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE" by Ravi Sundaram et al (eds) published b...
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...