Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical PracticePublish : Dec 2018, 29
A proud moment for Cengrs as our director Mr. Ravi Sundaram received the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Memorial Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice for the year 2016-2017. The award recognizes his 38 years of professional service and exemplary work done by him in the practice of geotechnical engneering in the country as well as his contributions to the Indian Geotechnical Society.
The award was given to him at the inaugural function of the Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2018 at Bangalore.
On receiving the award, he deidicated it to the hard work put in by the employees of Cengrs over the last 28 years which helped the team do professionally excellent work.
The tradition of excellence continues as Mr. Sanjay Gupta won the IGS_Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award in 2008.
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018