Frontiers in Geotechnical EngineeringPublish : Apr 2019, 08
Paper titled "Foundations for Tall Buildings on Alluvial Deposits - Geotechnical Aspects" authored by Ravi Sundaram, Sanjay Gupta and Sorabh Gupta has been published as a chapter (Chapter 18) in book titled FRONTIERS IN GTEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING edited byh Prof. Madhavi Latha. The book has been published by Springer Nature, Singapore.
Please see link below:
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice