CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Iconic Bridge over River Krishna at Amaravati, Andhra PradeshPublish : Jan 2019, 14
CENGRS has successfully completed project for Larsen & Toubro Limited for Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Iconic Bridge over River Krishna at Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh
The scope of work includes carrying out 20 BHs@50m depth or 10m into rock (12 BHs under water & 8 BHs on land), 10 pressuremeter tests, 6 TP for CBR tests
- International Conference on Geotechnics for High Speed Corridors at Trivandrum (24-27 July 2019)
- Book titled "GEOTECHNICS FOR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE" by Ravi Sundaram et al (eds) published b...
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018