CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of Delhi Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System CorridorPublish : Jan 2019, 14
CENGRS has been selected by NCRTC for Geotechnical Investigation Work from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of Delhi Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System Corridor
The scope of work includes carrying out 152 BH @ 20 to 60m through soil and rock, 160 Field Permeability Tests, Survey of all boreholes including plotting of coordinate (XYZ) on alignment plan : 15 Km
- International Conference on Geotechnics for High Speed Corridors at Trivandrum (24-27 July 2019)
- Book titled "GEOTECHNICS FOR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE" by Ravi Sundaram et al (eds) published b...
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018