CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in BangladeshPublish : Jan 2018, 25
CENGRS has been selected by L&T Construction for carrying out the foundation QA/QC works for the prestigious Khulna-Mongla Bridge Project over River Rupsha in Bangladesh.
The scope of work includes carrying out 136 Nos. high-strain dynamic pile load tests (HSDPT) and 49 cross-hole sonic logging tests on 2.5m diameter, 45-70m deep bored cast-in-situ piles being installed to support the bridge loads.
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018