Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Executive Committee Member of the IGS Delhi ChapterPublish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Sorabh Gupta has been elected as Executive Committee Member of the Indian Geotechnical Society Delhi Chapter for a two-year term. This is a part of the company management’s commitment to promote the practice of geotechnical engineering in the professional fraternity. The company wishes him the best in discharging this role.
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram took over as Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) to deliver lecture at IGS Hyderabad Chapter
- Building the Prestigious Exhibition cum Convention Centre, Dwarka
- CENGRS is proud to be executing the Geotechnical Investigations for DMRC Phase-IV