Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure(ISGTI-2018) held at IIT Delhi on April 7-8, 2018. The event commemorated 70 years of the Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) and was organized by IGS & IGS Delhi Chapter in association with Technical Committee TC-202 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE).
The symposium was a congregation of the international experts in the field of transportation geotechnics and is being hailed as the first such event in Asia. It was a huge success and boosted India's image in ISSMGE circles which was attributed to Mr. Ravi Sundaram's contribution.
please see www.isgti2018.org for more details.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies