Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure(ISGTI-2018) held at IIT Delhi on April 7-8, 2018. The event commemorated 70 years of the Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) and was organized by IGS & IGS Delhi Chapter in association with Technical Committee TC-202 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE).
The symposium was a congregation of the international experts in the field of transportation geotechnics and is being hailed as the first such event in Asia. It was a huge success and boosted India's image in ISSMGE circles which was attributed to Mr. Ravi Sundaram's contribution.
please see www.isgti2018.org for more details.
- Book titled
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has been selected by L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Icon...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract in Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL)-Package 3, Mumbai