Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure(ISGTI-2018) held at IIT Delhi on April 7-8, 2018. The event commemorated 70 years of the Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) and was organized by IGS & IGS Delhi Chapter in association with Technical Committee TC-202 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE).
The symposium was a congregation of the international experts in the field of transportation geotechnics and is being hailed as the first such event in Asia. It was a huge success and boosted India's image in ISSMGE circles which was attributed to Mr. Ravi Sundaram's contribution.
please see www.isgti2018.org for more details.
- CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL Audit
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram Delivered IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2018
- Global City Project in Gurgaon