Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram was the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure(ISGTI-2018) held at IIT Delhi on April 7-8, 2018. The event commemorated 70 years of the Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS) and was organized by IGS & IGS Delhi Chapter in association with Technical Committee TC-202 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE).
The symposium was a congregation of the international experts in the field of transportation geotechnics and is being hailed as the first such event in Asia. It was a huge success and boosted India's image in ISSMGE circles which was attributed to Mr. Ravi Sundaram's contribution.
please see www.isgti2018.org for more details.
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple