Mr. Ravi Sundaram took over as Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram has taken over as Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure (ISGTI-2018) to be held at IIT Delhi on April 7-8, 2018. The event commemorates 70 years of the Indian Geotechnical Society and is being organized by the Society in association with Technical Committee TC-202 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. It will be a congregation of the international experts in the field of transportation geotechnics and is being hailed as the first such event in Asia.
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Executive Committee Member of the IGS Delhi Chapter
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) to deliver lecture at IGS Hyderabad Chapter
- Building the Prestigious Exhibition cum Convention Centre, Dwarka
- CENGRS is proud to be executing the Geotechnical Investigations for DMRC Phase-IV