Mr. Ravi Sundaram is the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram is the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure(ISGTI-2018) to be held at IIT Delhi on April 7-8, 2018. The event commemorates 70 years of the Indian Geotechnical Society and is being organized by the Society in association with Technical Committee TC-202 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. It will be a congregation of the international experts in the field of transportation geotechnics and is being hailed as the first such event in Asia.
please see www.isgti2018.org for more details.
- Global City Project in Gurgaon
- Breaking New Grounds: Delhi-Meerut Corridor of the ambitious Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS)...
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Hony. Treasurer of the IGS Delhi Chapter (2017-19)
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) delivered the prestigious 6th Madhav lecture at IGS Hyderabad C...