Mr. Ravi Sundaram is the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018Publish : Oct 2017, 11
Mr. Ravi Sundaram is the Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure(ISGTI-2018) to be held at IIT Delhi on April 7-8, 2018. The event commemorates 70 years of the Indian Geotechnical Society and is being organized by the Society in association with Technical Committee TC-202 of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. It will be a congregation of the international experts in the field of transportation geotechnics and is being hailed as the first such event in Asia.
please see www.isgti2018.org for more details.
- CENGRS completes 7th NABL Audit
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram will be Delivering IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2017
- Global City Project in Gurgaon