Mr. Ravi Sundaram Delivered IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2018Publish : Dec 2017, 20
IAStructE organized Refresher Course on “Bridge Foundation Design” from 06 January 2018to 10th February 2018. Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivered the second lecture in the seies of 12 lectures by eminent experts in the field of Bridge Foundations on 6th January 2018 at PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi 110016.
In his presentation Mr. Ravi Sundaram explained concepts for the following:
- Bearing Capacity and settlement analysis of shallow foundations.
- Safe capacity of RCC Bored Piles
- Bearing Capacity and settlement of well foundations
He also presented worked examples of analysis of real bridges based on data from projects executed by Cengrs.
IAStructE Secretariat: Mr. Vikas Verma, Manager IAStructE, Tel: 011-45794829, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lecture Plan: Click Here to Download
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies