CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL AuditPublish : Feb 2018, 26
CENGRS laboratory was one of the first Geotechnical Laboratories in India to be accredited by NABL for compliance with ISO 17025-2005 way back in 2006! Since the last 12 years, the company has been maintaining the accreditatation and ensuring high quality of laboratory testing and setting the standards for others to follow!
We are grateful to our auditors, Dr. R.K.Raina (LA) and Mr. Nehal Hiteshbhai Desai (TA) for carrying out our reassessment audit held on 24-25 February, 2018.
Our auditors were very happy with the Quality Systems being maintained in our laboratory. Their kind words have infused fresh enthusiasm in our minds, as we get ready for the next session!
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has been selected by L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Icon...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract in Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL)-Package 3, Mumbai
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh