CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL AuditPublish : Feb 2018, 26
CENGRS laboratory was one of the first Geotechnical Laboratories in India to be accredited by NABL for compliance with ISO 17025-2005 way back in 2006! Since the last 13 years, the company has been maintaining the accreditatation and ensuring high quality of laboratory testing and setting the standards for others to follow!
We are grateful to our auditors, Dr. R.K.Raina (LA) and Mr. Nehal Hiteshbhai Desai (TA) for carrying out our reassessment audit held on 24-25 February, 2018.
Our auditors were very happy with the Quality Systems being maintained in our laboratory. Their kind words have infused fresh enthusiasm in our minds, as we get ready to move forward and work towards continual improvement and upgradation!
Subsequently, in April 2019, we have successfully completed a Desktop Audit conducted by NABL. We are proud to announce that NABL has approved the documents submitted by us and reconfirmed the validity of our accreditation upto April 2020.
The company is now in the process of upgrading its Laboratory Quality Management system to ISO/IEC 17025-2017.
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018