CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL AuditPublish : Feb 2018, 26
CENGRS laboratory was one of the first Geotechnical Laboratories in India to be accredited by NABL for compliance with ISO 17025-2005 way back in 2006! Since the last 12 years, the company has been maintaining the accreditatation and ensuring high quality of laboratory testing and setting the standards for others to follow!
We are grateful to our auditors, Dr. R.K.Raina (LA) and Mr. Nehal Hiteshbhai Desai (TA) for carrying out our reassessment audit held on 24-25 February, 2018.
Our auditors were very happy with the Quality Systems being maintained in our laboratory. Their kind words have infused fresh enthusiasm in our minds, as we get ready for the next session!
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram Delivered IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2018
- Global City Project in Gurgaon
- Breaking New Grounds: Delhi-Meerut Corridor of the ambitious Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS)...