CENGRS is proud to be executing the Geotechnical Investigations for DMRC Phase-IVPublish : Sep 2017, 08
Numerous geotechnical engineering firms have started soil investigations throughout Delhi for the upcoming Phase 4 project which just grew to 108.79 km long. The data captured through this activity will serve two purposes – (1) help determine a optimal line alignments, especially in the underground sections, and (2) later be included within the civil construction tender documents to help infrastructure companies make accurate financial bids & use appropriate machinery, methods & technology during construction.
DMRC invited bids for 3 packages of this service in December 2016 while it was awaiting the Delhi Government’s approval which finally came through in January 2017. The 3 contracts for it were awarded in early March:
• Geo-Technical-1: Detailed geotechnical investigation work for Rithala – Bawana Narela corridor and Janakpuri – Majlis Park (including) corridor.
• Geo-Technical-2: Detailed geotechnical investigation work for Majlis Park (excluding) – R K Ashram corridor, Majlis Park – Maujpur corridor and Inderlok – Indraprastha corridor.
• Geo-Technical-3: Detailed geotechnical investigation work for Tughlakabad – Aerocity corridor and Lajpat Nagar – Saket G Block corridor.
Contractor: Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta & Mr. Ravi Sundaram jointly made a poster presentation at Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta presented a paper in Seoul,South Korea
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram took over as Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the ISGTI-2018
- Mr. Sorabh Gupta elected as Executive Committee Member of the IGS Delhi Chapter
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram, Director (Cengrs) to deliver lecture at IGS Hyderabad Chapter
- Building the Prestigious Exhibition cum Convention Centre, Dwarka