CENGRS has successfully executed the Geotechnical Investigations for DMRC Phase-IVPublish : Sep 2017, 08
Cengrs has successfully completed the geotechnical investigations for Delhi Metro's for the upcoming Phase 4 project (Package 3). The data captured through this activity will serve two purposes – (1) help determine a optimal line alignments, especially in the underground sections, and (2) later be included within the civil construction tender documents to help infrastructure companies make accurate financial bids & use appropriate machinery, methods & technology during construction.
• Geo-Technical-3: Detailed geotechnical investigation work for Tughlakabad – Aerocity corridor and Lajpat Nagar – Saket G Block corridor.
Contractor: Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram chairs a technical session in DFII Conference 2021
- Cengrs performed geotechnical investigation for the new expansion of IOCL's Barauni Refinery, Bihar
- Inauguration of IGS Vellore Students Chapter
- Chapter in the book "Advances in Transportation Geotechnics IV"
- Webinar Series on Advanced Testing Technologies in Geotechnical Investigation for IGS Shimla Chapter
- DSV Prasad Commemorative Lecture: Importance of Geotechnical Investigations & Case Studies