CENGRS has successfully executed the Geotechnical Investigations for DMRC Phase-IVPublish : Sep 2017, 08
Cengrs has successfully completed the geotechnical investigations for Delhi Metro's for the upcoming Phase 4 project (Package 3). The data captured through this activity will serve two purposes – (1) help determine a optimal line alignments, especially in the underground sections, and (2) later be included within the civil construction tender documents to help infrastructure companies make accurate financial bids & use appropriate machinery, methods & technology during construction.
• Geo-Technical-3: Detailed geotechnical investigation work for Tughlakabad – Aerocity corridor and Lajpat Nagar – Saket G Block corridor.
Contractor: Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd.
- Webinar on Mitigating Foundation Distress
- Webinar on
- CENGRS Turns 30!!
- CENGRS successfully completes 8th NABL Audit and upgrades to ISO: 17025-2017
- Best Paper Award on “Innovations in Piling and Other Foundation Construction Techniques”
- Deep Foundations Institute of India Conference DFII-2019 at Hyderabad, India