CENGRS has successfully executed the Geotechnical Investigations for DMRC Phase-IVPublish : Sep 2017, 08
Cengrs has successfully completed the geotechnical investigations for Delhi Metro's for the upcoming Phase 4 project (Package 3). The data captured through this activity will serve two purposes – (1) help determine a optimal line alignments, especially in the underground sections, and (2) later be included within the civil construction tender documents to help infrastructure companies make accurate financial bids & use appropriate machinery, methods & technology during construction.
• Geo-Technical-3: Detailed geotechnical investigation work for Tughlakabad – Aerocity corridor and Lajpat Nagar – Saket G Block corridor.
Contractor: Cengrs Geotechnica Pvt. Ltd.
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple