CENGRS has been selected by L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Iconic Bridge over River Krishna at Amaravati, Andhra PradeshPublish : Jan 2019, 14
CENGRS has been selected by Larsen & Toubro Limited for Geotechnical Investigation for Construction of Iconic Bridge over River Krishna at Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh
The scope of work includes carrying out 36 Boreholes @50 m depth or 10 m into rock and 12 Pressuremeter Test and 6 Test Pit for CBR Test.
- Book titled
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract in Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL)-Package 3, Mumbai
- CENGRS successfully completes 7th NABL Audit