CENGRS completes 7th NABL AuditPublish : Feb 2018, 26
CENGRS laboratory was one of the first Geotechnical Laboratories in India to be accredited by NABL for compliance with ISO 17025- way back in 2006!
We are grateful to our auditors, Dr. R.K.Raina (LA) and Mr. Nehal Hiteshbhai Desai (TA) for carrying out our reassessment audit held on 24-25 February, 2018.
Our auditors were very happy with the Quality Systems being maintained in our laboratory. Their kind words have infused fresh enthusiasm in our minds, as we get ready for the next session!
- CENGRS bags mega Pile Testing Contract in Bangladesh
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta nominated to International Technical Committee TC-211 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram nominated to International Technical Committee TC-202 of ISSMGE
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram will be Delivering IAStructE Lecture on 6 Jan 2017
- Global City Project in Gurgaon
- Breaking New Grounds: Delhi-Meerut Corridor of the ambitious Regional Rapid Transport System (RRTS)...