CENGRS bags GTI Contract for Jewar AirportPublish : Jul 2020, 30
Cengrs has been awarded the work of geotechnical investigation and geophysical studies for the prestigious Delhi-Noida International Airport (DNIA) Project at Jewar by Yamuna International Airport Private Limited. The proposed plan is to build a two runway airport by 2022-23 and at a future date, to expand it into a 7200-acre 6-runway airport. Once all its expansions are completed, it will be India's largest airport and among the world's largest airports. Our scope of work involves drilling of 530 Boreholes [in Area of Runway, Taxiway & other Areas], 60 Boreholes@ 15 m depth or refusal [in Area of Terminal], 3 Plate Load Tests, 6 Electrical Resistivity Tests, 9 Field CBR Tests. In addition to this, we are also carrying out detailed Geophysical and Geohydrological studies at the project site, including 150 Vertical Electrical Soundings, 10 yield tests, Pump Out tests, etc.
- Facebook Live Session by Lovely University on GEOTECHNICAL INVESTIGATIONS IN DIFFICULT GROUND CONDIT...
- Win: TATA Power Solar awards Annual Rate Contracts to CENGRS
- L&T Awards GTI package for Delhi-Vadodara Expressway to CENGRS
- Win: Central Vista Revamping Project, New Delhi
- Big Win! Project Seabird at Karwar
- Win: Ayodhya Temple