Book titled "GEOTECHNICS FOR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE" by Ravi Sundaram et al (eds) published by SpringerPublish : Jun 2019, 28
Springer has published the book "Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure" edited by Ravi Sundaram, J.T. Shahu and V. Havanagi in two volumes.
This book presents selected papers from the International Symposium on Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure (ISGTI 2018). The research papers cover geotechnical interventions for the diverse fields of policy formulation, design, implementation, operation and management of the different modes of travel, namely road, air, rail and waterways. This book will be of interest to academic and industry researchers working in transportation geotechnics, as also to practicing engineers, policy makers, and civil agencies.
- Workshop on Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests TC-102
- Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering
- CENGRS bags Soil Testing Contract from Km 49.10 to Km 64.10 (Modi Nagar North to Shatabdi Nagar) of...
- CENGRS has successfully completed project for L&T for carrying out Geotechnical Investigation for Co...
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram delivers keynote lecture in IGC-2018
- Mr. Ravi Sundaram awarded the IGS-Prof. Dinesh Mohan Award for Excellence in Geotechnical Practice